Preheat oven to 350.
3 large eggs
2 ripe bananas
1/8 c. honey
1/4 c. strawberry sauce
1/4 c. coconut oil, melted
1/3 c. coconut flour, sifted
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 c. shredded coconut
1. Beat eggs, bananas and honey in a stand mixer on medium speed.
2. Add strawberry sauce, coconut oil and vanilla and mix on low just until incorporated.
3. Mix the dry ingredients together and add to mixer.
4. Mix on low then increase speed to medium just until incorporated.
5. Fold in coconut and drop by spoonful on lined cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes, just until slightly firm when pressed in the middle.
7. Transfer to a wire rack, let cool then store in an airtight container.
I kept a few on the counter for up to four days and they were ok. I also put a few in the fridge to keep them longer and they will stiffen up a bit...they are pretty soft otherwise.
When I created this recipe, I was avoiding starch but adding a tablespoon or so of arrowroot starch may help firm them up.