Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
1 lb. ground pork
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1. Place ground pork in a large bowl.
2. Add seasoning and mix gently by hand.
3. Divide mixture into 4 equal patties and place on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
5. Serve immediately or let cool, wrap individually in wax paper and freeze for a quick breakfast option during the week.