wash and chop veggies if necessary
1 tbsp bacon fat or coconut oil
1/2 medium zucchini
1/2 bell pepper
2 whole eggs
dash salt & pepper
other seasonings as desired (my faves are curry & ginger)
2 handfuls of greens (baby spinach, kale, swiss chard all work well)
1. In a medium skillet over medium/high heat, melt bacon fat.
2. Add veggies and saute until softened (about 5 minutes).
3. Scramble eggs in a small bowl, add seasonings and pour into skillet with veggies.
4. Let cook just until eggs are starting to set, then start to break up with a spatula.
5. Reduce heat slightly, then add greens. Stir eggs and spinach until spinach is wilted.
6. Serve as desired. I usually have mine with leftover grilled fish (pictured), homemade sausage or bacon.
Experiment with different veggie combinations for variety!